Saturday, September 8, 2012


Making Love

The morning dew nestles on the window seal

There in the midmorning light

Her beauty so surreal

I graved in my delight

 

My rough calloused hands softly caressing

The softness of her skin

Her body tensing

As I felt the shudder of her skin

 

Her breasts white soft firm

Large dark areola formed to perfection

I kiss the nap of her neck she squirms

My hand rubs her breast to erection

 

She gives her neck to me

I slide in close to smell her fragrance

Pushing closer to me

Lost in one another’s reverence

 

The snowy white of her skin begins to dance

As her breasts come to life

Arching her back, her eyes disappear, a trance

A goodwife

 

Bringing her body to life

She begins to moan, groan

My little darling wife

For you alone

 

Our bodies together as one

Moving in harmony

We our two, alone

Never before forming rigid unity

 

Like an earthquake from deep

Life no longer exists, but for us

Soft and faint I hear a cheep

In the end, watched by Eros *

 

The morning dew slowly disappears

As the warmth of the day begins to shine

This was a good year

We give way as we resign

 

 

* Note = Eros is the Greek God of erotic love.

No comments:

Post a Comment