Sunday, September 16, 2012

Beauty

Woke up this morning and there she was, all dressed in nothing from her head to her cute sexy little toes. Man I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The night before was wild and perfect, she is my everthing and shakes that booty to prove it.

Wow, I have to watch her in amazement all morning while she was taking a shower to getting dressed. Man was I getting excited, her breast are now really sensitive to the touch, that drives her crazy. Before, nothing; you could touch then all day long and not any excitement, now wow. That is because I have been working on them. I am a foot man yes, but have you ever tasted a women's breast milk. That stuff is awsome. Well, if you play with them everyday for about 20min or so, in about a month you will have milk. It also gets them and her excited.

You need to try it, then let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment